SPACE IS LIMITED!
This October, the incredibly talented Enrique Rojas of Have Some Cake is coming to Canada. Offering workshops in Vancouver and Toronto. With an Architectural career as his passion, Enrique has converted his skill into becoming an Award-Winning Contemporary Wedding Cake Artist. He is an honorable Judge & Speaker on many platforms in the caking and baking communities along with conducting many International workshops. His bold and unique designs draw attention to their statement and elegance. His flowers are so realistic and true to their shapes and colors as he creates dimensions. Enrique has an eye for very fine and intricate details on his cakes and those color combinations are to die for!!!! Come join us on his tour with Cakery Decor to Toronto, and Vancouver for two amazing workshops in two amazing cities. Cakery Decor would like to provide you with comfort and huge savings from the travel to go anywhere else for workshops while paying in Canadian dollars. We welcome our International friends, come and enjoy Canadian hospitality. Get ready for some new excitement in the caking world!!!
WORKSHOP 1: ORIGAMI on October 14, 2022
This design is a combination of modern origami using molds in a hexagon shape and setting stone texture in fondant. Gilding with gold, wiring, dusting, and arranging sugar flowers in an artistic composition. You will learn how to make beautiful sugar flowers such as poppies, fantasy flowers, and leaves along with many tips on techniques for his unique designs. Most materials and tools will be provided for use in class. Inclusive of lunch and snacks. Payment options are available, please see below.
WORKSHOP 2: Maelstrom Saturday & Sunday, October 15 & 16 2022
A burgundy beauty that stands tall. In this intense two-day workshop there is so much to learn, you will be learning how to ganache the bottom square tier with real cake and covering the cake with fondant to create sharp edges. Next, you will be painting on fondant while texturing wafer paper, royal icing, and sugar paste. Making beautiful sugar paste magnolias by wiring, dusting, and arranging their composition. Giving form to the cake by creating movement using rice paper sails. The cake design is not limited to the class sample. Your choice of color or composition in creativity is welcomed and encouraged to make this cake unique to your own style. As a bonus for this workshop, you will also be taught how to take beautiful pictures of your finished cake using your camera, which you are encouraged to bring.
1. Pay in full $2000. Early bird special until August 30th. September 1st onwards cad $2075.
2. Pay in half and the other half by 15 days prior to the workshop TWO payments of $1000.
WHAT TO BRING:
Most tools and materials will be provided for use in the class. Light snacks and full lunch will be provided.
Please send an email to email@example.com or call 647-706-2786 for any questions or concerns or payment options.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By making a payment for this workshop you agree to accept all the terms and conditions applied below:
- Your spot is reserved and you are responsible to make the full payment.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- The balance of the deposit is due by 15 days prior to the Workshop date, otherwise, you will forfeit your attendance.
- Every purchase has a 13% Ontario Sales Tax.
- If you have paid the workshop fee, and cannot attend, the fee is non-refundable. However, if you cannot make it and would like to change/swap your place, do let us know 15 days prior to the workshop start date. If you have paid for a one or two-day workshop, they have to be transferred as ordered and must be paid in full prior to the transfer, for the same workshop only. If you enroll in more than one workshop then all workshops have to be transferred together, otherwise, it is non-transferable for just one workshop or non-refundable.
- li>If the workshop is canceled due to any unavoidable circumstance by the guest instructor or Covid mandates according to the province, an effort to reschedule will be made. If for some reason that is not possible then a full refund will be reimbursed.
- Cakery Decor is not responsible for the cost of any travel arrangements due to class cancellation, rescheduling, or any other circumstance.
- Cakery Decor is not responsible for classes missed due to weather or political conditions unless the class has been canceled by us.
- For everyone’s safety. You have to provide us with a double vaccination proof in order to attend. Masks throughout the workshop are mandatory as well as physical distancing.
- Please arrive on time as the class will start promptly.
- Please note that no-shows are not accepted and a make-up class would not be offered.
- All electronic devices have to be turned into silent mode throughout the workshop so no one is disturbed.
- In order to honor and protect the techniques of the guest instructor offered by Cakery Decor, you are allowed to take pictures but are not allowed to make videos nor allowed to post step-by-step photos anywhere online.
- Cakery Decor will be taking a number of pictures and we reserve the right to use these pictures in promotions or on social media platforms. If you do not wish to be photographed, please let us know before the start of the workshop.
- Please do not bring along extra unnecessary baggage as we would like to keep the room as tidy as possible throughout the day.
- You will receive a certificate from the guest instructor for attending and completing their workshop(s) respectively. Therefore at the time of registration please make sure your name is spelled properly.