SPACE IS LIMITED!
The incredibly talented Kwan of Butter Blossoms known as the “Queen of Buttercream flowers” is sweeping up a storm on the internet. Her gorgeous cakes are the new craze across the globe. Her flowers are so realistic and true to their shapes and colors as she creates dimensions. Kwan has an eye to very fine and intricate details on her cakes and oh those color combinations are to die for!!!! Come join us on her tour with Cakery Decor in Toronto, Calgary, and Vancouver this January/February for two amazing workshops in three amazing cities. Get ready Canada for some new excitement in the caking world!!!
WORKSHOP 1: PEONY GARDEN on Saturday, January 25, 2020
Kwuan will be teaching you her new technique for edible art on how to sculpture paint, using the palette knife method. First you will understand the importance of Color, and how to mix them into to beautiful Color combinations, creating shades and dimensions for the flowers and leaves to give a natural look. You will be learning how to prepare her signature buttercream recipe which can be used for many mediums. Then you’ll be painting on the side view of a 2 tier cake. You’ll master her 3D Peony known as the “Queen of flowers” by creating peony buds, a little open, bloom and open peony with the pollen layer by layer. You’ll also be making some ornament flowers. A great technique to add to your repertoire. Imagine the possibilities. All materials and tools will be provided in class. Inclusive of lunch and snacks. Payment options available. A great Christmas gift to yourself!!!!
WORKSHOP 2: VALENTINE ROSES on Saturday, January 26, 2020
Kwuan will be teaching you her new technique for edible art on how to sculpture paint, using the palette knife method. First you will understand the importance of Color, and how to mix them into to beautiful Color combinations, creating shades and dimensions for the roses and leaves to give a natural look in a vintage style. You will be learning how to prepare her signature chocolate cream recipe which can be used for many mediums. This recipe is more stable than buttercream and does not melt easily. Then you’ll be painting and shading a marbled look on the side view of a 2 tier cake You’ll master her Valentine 3D Roses known as the “Flower of Love” by creating roses in many views. Starting from each petal to become a rose, bud rose, how to create a flip out petal, Sepal, and leaves layer by layer. You’ll also learn how to create Lavenders and wild flowers. This is a great technique to add to your repertoire. Imagine the possibilities. All materials and tools will be provided in class. Inclusive of lunch and snacks. Payment options are available. A great Christmas gift to yourself!!!!! Present this in cake to your loved ones for Valentines Day!!!!!
If you are interested in having a payment plan other than the half-payment option you can email at email@example.com call 6477062786 to make arrangements for your convenience.
WHAT TO BRING:
Most tools and materials will be provided for use in the class. If you are travelling on a flight, do let us know. We can arrange that for you to avoid extra weight during your travel.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By making a payment on this workshop you agree to accept all the terms and conditions applied below:
- Your spot is reserved and you are responsible to make the full payment.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- The balance of the deposit is due 15 days prior the Workshop date, otherwise you will forfeit your attendance.
- Every purchase has 13% Ontario Sales Tax.
- If you have paid the workshop fee, and cannot attend, the fee is non refundable however. If you cannot make it and would like to change/swap your place, do let us know 15 days prior to the workshop start date. If you have paid for a one, two or three day workshop, they have to be transferred as ordered and must be paid in full prior to the transfer, for the same workshop only. If you enroll in more than one workshop then all workshops have to be transferred together, otherwise it is non transferable for just one workshop or non refundable.
- If the workshop is cancelled due to any unavoidable circumstance by the guest instructor, an effort to reschedule will be made. If for some reason that is not possible or the reschedule dates do not work with your schedule than a full refund will be reimbursed.
- Cakery Decor is not responsible for the cost of any travel arrangements due to class cancellation, rescheduling or any other circumstance.
- Cakery Decor is not responsible for classes missed due to weather or political conditions unless the class has been cancelled by us.
- Please arrive on time as the class will start promptly.
- Please note that no-shows are not accepted and a make up class would not be offered.
- All electronic devices have to be turned to silent mode throughout the workshop so no one is disturbed.
- In order to honor and protect the techniques of the guest instructor offered by Cakery Decor, you are allowed to take pictures but are not allowed to make videos nor allowed to post step by step photos anywhere online.
- Cakery Decor will be taking a number of pictures and we reserve the right to use these pictures in promotions or on social media platforms. If you do not wish to be photographed, please let us know before the start of the workshop.
- Please do not bring along extra unnecessary baggage as we would like to keep the room as tidy as possible throughout the day.
- You will receive a certificate from the guest instructor for attending and completing their workshop(s) respectively. Therefore at the time of registration please make sure your name is spelled properly.